Duckbill Check Valve, also known as Duckbill Valve, Duckbill Non Return Valve, which can be designed to provide the customer's required head loss and flow rate for particular applications. A range of materials and designs are available to handle different fluids and service conditions.
Silicone Rubber duckbill valves, umbrella valves and other kinds of fluid control products are widely used as fluid control & hydraulic filtration system in automobiles, medical field, small machine, electrical appliances, etc. It has the following special features as small check valves:
1. Duck bill valves & umbrella valves can be assembled in the smallest space.
2. Even in low-pressure situation, duck bill valves & umbrella valves also have keen response performance.
3. The one way check valve has excellent corrosion resistance & frictional resistance performance.
The following dimension of Silicone Duckbill Valves & mini duckbill valves are off-the-shelf, if they can't meet your needs, we can also custom made for you.
Duckbill check valve are mainly used in air control device like medical resuscitators, diving equipments etc. Rubber Duckbill Valves are also used in liquid & water controller device like diaphragm pump, toilet products, automotive fuel tanks, outlet valves etc.
As a professional duckbill check valve manufacturer, we have some advantages:
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998, one stop service for silicone rubber compression molded components, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molding components.
2. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials molded
3. In-depth knowledge of fluid control technology.
4. Mature Experience of avoiding out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
5. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
6. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.
For Custom Make Silicone Valve, please send the STP or IGS 3D drawing and let us know your order quantity, it is important for the mold tool size and cost.