Antibacterial Silicone Cover
Antibacterial Silicone Cover, also known as Antimicrobial Silicone Cover, Antibacterial Silicone Protective Skin, Antimicrobial Silicone Case Cover. Normally for silicone covers or protective skins, they are mainly used for protect the object from damage or scratches. Nowadays, customers require not only silica gel environmental protection, but also silica gel antibacterial function, which is commonly known as "antibacterial silicone", so we add additives into it.
Antibacterial Silicone Cover Production
1. Material Prepare: Raw silicone material mixed with antibacterial additives via material mixing machine.
2. Silicone Protective Cover Compression Molding: put the mold on machine to heat up, when the mold temperature is up to 165±℃, put the silicone material on mold, and start production, molding time is about 130 seconds.
3. Flash-Removed Process: After the compression molding process, workers will remove the flash of silicone cover to prepare for the self-adhesive backing process.
4. Self-adfesive Backing Process: need to make die-cutting tool to cut the shape of the keypad cover, then remove the extra material of the adhesive paper, then stick it on the back side of anibacterial silicone cover, and put it on the positioning tool to remove the holes' adhesive backing paper material.
5. Quality Inspect Process; After finished the self-adhesive backing process, then move to quality inspect process according to the "Quality Control Plan" to check if the anibacterial silicone keyboard cover is good without cracking or dirt, etc.
6 Packing Process: If the quality is OK, then the good parts will be moved to the packing process: first, need to put the silicone cover on a white card, then cover an anti-dust membrane on it, and then put it into a clear PP bag and seal, then stick a label on it and put it into the box.
Antibacterial Silicone Cover Additives
Silicone rubber is widely used in medical materials, medical devices and drug sustained-release materials and our daily life due to its non-toxic and biocompatible properties to human tissues, among which antibacterial agents mainly include Natural Antibacterial Agents, Metal Antibacterial Agents, Organic Antibacterial Agents and Composite Antibacterial Agents.
Antibacterial Silicone Cover Additives’ Safety and Properties
It is very important to balance the safety of antibacterial agents with their antibacterial properties. Some antibacterial agents are very safe, but if the amount of additives is increased due to their poor antibacterial effect, then safety problems may be caused. Conversely, antibacterial agents with low safety may also be safe to use due to their low amount of additives.
Therefore, the safety of antimicrobials is ensured by stipulating the maximum permissible use of antimicrobials and forbidding the use of certain chemicals in them.
(1)The safety standards of antibacterial agents are strictly conducted in the following 4 kinds of tests: Acute Oral Toxicity Test, Skin One-time Stimulation Test, Allergenicity Test, Skin Sensitivity Test.
(2) the safety standard of antibacterial products has the following requirements for antibacterial products: the use concentration of antibacterial agents should be lower than the concentration of its safety test, the use of antibacterial safety test qualified antibacterial agents.
(3) Establish the safety data measurement table (MSDS) for antibacterial products.
Reasons to Use Antibacterial Silicone Cover
Today, the spread of viruses is reminding us why stopping the spread of bacteria and viruses matters. Research suggests that keeping your hands clean matters. In fact, washing your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, can have large scale impacts. It's also crucial to keep your hands clean after you've washed them. That can mean using antimicrobial Silicone Covers that are:
Easy to apply: Simply put them over existing objects and they're ready to use.
Effective: Silver has been used to reduce the spread of bacteria for millennia. Keep reading to check out the research on its antimicrobial properties.
Comfortable: These medical grade silicone covers are soft to the touch and integrate seamlessly and stylishly into any home.