Rubber Stopper, also known as Silicone Stopper, Silicone Plug, Rubber Stopper and Silicone Caps, are used to plug the end of a tube & bottle and a range of hole sizes & containers, such as, pharmaceutical bottle stopper, plastic hole plugs, rubber hole plugs & end caps and grommet plug, which are made from silicone rubber materials (MVQ) by compression molding or injection tooling.
Rubber Stoppers are made from food grade or medical grade (FDA & LFGB approved) materials or liquid silicone rubber (LSR) materials, which is usually designed as beer & wine bottle Stopper and food container stopper to avoid beer & wine exposing to oxygen.
Rubber Stopper is a common kitchen products, like cruet stoppers for oil & vinegar stoppers.
Rubber Stopper, also called rubber plug, include Rubber flange plugs, Rubber Tapered Plugs, Rubber Pull Plugs, Rubber Hollow Plugs, Rubber Flangeless Plugs, Flexible Plugs, Masking Plugs. Medical Grade & Lab Grade Rubber Stoppers are used for pharmaceutical bottles, tubes or laboratory flasks, which are made from biocompatibility materials resistant to high temperature, most chemical acids, alkali and other solvents.
Besides, EPDM, MVQ, butyl materials are common in Medical & Laboratory application due to low permeability.
Better Silicone Company have the ability to create a wide variety of customized silicone Plugs & stoppers to fit the demanding applications of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and laboratory environments. Rubber Stopper Production Our Advantages:
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998 year
2. Competitive Price for rubber stopper
a. Own Mold-Making
b. Own Silicone Rubber Compression Plant
c. Own Plastic Injection Plant
d. Own Liquid Silicone Injection Plant (Dust-free)
e. Own Assembly Plant (Dust-free)
3. Quality Assurance: Production and Test according ISO9001:2008 standards
4. One Stop Service: Production and Professional Sales Teams(Working together with mold designing & QC department)
5. Rapid Reaction Customer Service and Well-deserved Reputation Company Custom Rubber Stopper Quotation Demands
1. Offer 2D or 3D Design Drawings, Samples or other basic information;
2. Tell us Stoppers & Plugs Materials Demands: Food Grade or Medical Grade
3. Color Demands
4. Durometer (Hardness) Demands 5. Working Environment