Cross Slit Valve
Cross Slit Valve, also known as Dispensing Valve, Slit-cutting Valve, which are unique, one-piece, elastomeric components that act as backflow prevention devices or one-way valves or check valves. They have elastomeric lips in the shape of a duckbill which prevent backflow and allow forward flow. Obviously the cross-slit valve belongs to the duckbill valve family. The main advantage of the cross slit valve is that it has a lot larger flow capacity when the 4 slits open up. Moreover, cross-slit valves have a non-curved, straight line flow path as well.
Cross Slit Valve Material
1. FDA food grade & medical grade Cross Slit Valve are ok for repeated use for compliance with Food and Drug Administration Regulations, and can work at -40℃ to 230℃, at elevated temperatures, the tensile, elongation, and abrasion resistance is far superior to that of most organic elastomers. Low temperature flexibility is another advantage silicone has over most organic rubbers.
2. LSR & Liquid Silicone Slit-Cutting Valve: Unlike conventional rubber, LSR can withstand extreme temperatures without changing its properties, enabling high heat autoclave sterilization or use in very cold environments
3. Fluorosilicone & FVMQ X-Slit Valves have good resistance of oil and strong acid | alkali |oxidant, and also have common silicone advantage like working temperature: -40oC ~ 230oC.
4. EPDM Valves have excellent performance at Ozone aging resistance, weather aging resistance & heat resistance.
5. Buna N & Nitrile Rubber Valves performs excellently at oil resistance.
Cross Slit Valve Manufacturing Process
Cross Slit Valve Applications
- Food & Beverage dispensing
- Packaged dispensable products
- BioMed Packaging
Cross Slit Valve Applications Feature/Benefit
- Precision Dispensing and dosing delivered by a straight stream
- Dispenses a wide range of liquids, gases and powders on demand
- No Drip feature
Other Types of Silicone Valve We Manufactured
Duckbill Valve Small Silicone Valve Medical Duckbill Valve
Umbrella Valve Silicone Cross Slit Valve Flap Valve
As a Professional Cross Slit Valve Manufacturer, we have advantages:
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998, one stop service for silicone rubber compression molded components, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molding components.
2. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials molded
3. In-depth knowledge of fluid control technology.
4. Mature Experience of avoiding out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
5. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
6. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.