Silicone Dispensing Valve, also known as silicone slit cutting valve, die cutting valve are used to open at a pre-determined pressure and closing thereafter in order to dispense a medium once a certain threshold pressure is achieved. For example when dispensing product from a flexible soap container.
Silicone Dispensing Valve
Silicone Dispensing Valve, also known as silicone slit cutting valve, die cutting valve are used to open at a pre- determined pressure and closing thereafter in order to dispense a medium once a certain threshold pressure is achieved. For example when dispensing product from a flexible soap container. When the container is held upside down with the valve pointed downward no product will drip from the container. Upon compression of the container above a certain amount the valve will open, allowing product to flow. Then again, when the container is no further compressed the valve will close automatically, stopping the flow of product. Preferably the silicone valve will make a nice “cut-off” of the product to be dispensed in order to leave a nice and clean dispensing nozzle. The dispensing valve function can be achieved with many of Minivalve's products. For example with umbrella valves which include a one way/ non-reture function.
Silicone dispensing valves are available in various elastomeric material including medical and food grade silicone, and some other silicone rubber material for a wide range of liquids, gases or even powders can be dispensed on demand. These elastomeric dispensing valves are ideal for effective drip control and accurate dispensing.
Our Company Advantages for Silicone Dispensing Valve Seals Production
Xiamen Better Silicone Company is specialized in making rubber compression molding & liquid silicone rubber injection mold and producing different types of air & liquid controller silicone valves.
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998, one stop service for silicone rubber compression molded components, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molding components.
2. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials molded
3. In-depth knowledge of fluid control technology.
4. Mature Experience of avoiding out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
5. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
6. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.