Conductive Keypads (Ink Printing Conductive Keypad), a type of silicone keypad, also known as conductive transfer printing keypad, Conductive Ink Printing Keypads, which is printed by ink or conductive carbon ink rather than black graphite pads, carbon pills. The conductive or contact zones of Conductive Keypads don’t have to be regular shape, circular ring shape or rectangular shaped, other shapes are both OK. The bigger the conductive paint area is, the less electric resistance Conductive Ink Printing Keypad will be.
Conductive Keypad Materials
1. Graphite Pads & Black Carbon Pills
2. Electrically Conductive Printing Ink
3. Metal Domes
4. Golden Pills & Copper Pads
5. Nickle Pills
Conductive material contains carbon powder, silver powder, copper powder, gold powder and other conductive metals. Different types and ratios of conductive metals have different resistance effect. The thicker the conductive ink is, the less electric resistance Conductive Keypad will be.
Why choose conductive printing oil & ink as silicone keypads contact?
1. There is no limitation of conductive keypad contact area's shape.
2. Conductive Ink Printing Keypad can be reworked.
3. Conductive Keypad via conductive ink printing is more cost economic then metal domes, golden pills & nickle pills.
Epoxy Coating Keypad Laser Etched Keypad
Fluorescent Silicone Keypad Silk Screen Printing Keypad