Views: 41 Author: Candice Wu Publish Time: 2018-01-15 Origin: Site
Medical silicone is a kind of biological materials widely used in cosmetic surgery. It has various forms, such
as liquid silicone oil, jelly-like silicone, foamy silicone sponge and elastic solid silicone rubber.
At present, solid silicone rubber is widely used. Silicone rubber has good biocompatibility, non-irritating to human tissues,
non-toxic, no allergic reaction with very few body rejections; Medical grade silicone has good physical and chemical properties,
and can maintain its original elasticity and softness in contact with body fluids and tissues., It is not degraded, and is a fairly stable,
inert material with features of high-temperature resistance. Medical Grade Silicone is easy to process, easy to engraved shape and easy to use.
Medical Grade Silicone Feature
1. High transparency, good anti-yellowing, high transparency of product appearance, not easy to aging.
2. High tensile tear strength, suitable for the production of high strength requirements.
Medical Grade Silicone Application
1. Food contact: such as pipes that carry drinks, including drinking water; Baby bottle cap; Miscellaneous miscellaneous parts;
Parts, rollers, calender belts and conveyor belts, dispensing valves, baby nipples, baby toothers, etc.
2. Drug use: tubes used for liquid and soluble drug cycles; Medical conveyor belts, etc.
3. Medical use: tubes used in extracorporeal circulation; Oxygen therapy; Sealing parts of syringe; Breathing mask, umbrella valves,
duckbill valves, one-way valves, non-return valves, etc.