EPDM rubber grommets, known as rubber grommet plug or grommet seal, which is designed to protect cable, electric wire, cord, hoses from abrasion damage & vibration when inserted & snap into metal, plastic, glass or other hard materials. Rubber Grommet also works as plug, cover or seal for dust free and waterproof etc.
EPDM Grommets Main Advantage:
1. Weather resistance, anti-ozone etc
2. Abrasion resistance and tear resistance
3. Electric insulation: for automotive or electrical wire or cables
4. High and low temperature resistance: Working temperature: -45oC ~ 150oC
More EPDM rubber materials information, please surf: EPDM Rubber.pdf
Other main Rubber Grommet materials feature:
1. Nitrile Rubber & Buna n: NBR rubber have Excellent Oil Resistance
2. Silicone & VMQ: Clear silicone, FDA food grade & medical grade, good ozone and oil resistance.
3. Viton, FKM & Fluororubber: Excellent oil and weather resistance.
4. Neoprene Rubber & CR: Good oil resistance and weather resistance.
1. Blind Rubber Grommets & Blanking Grommets, Grommets Cover
2. Round Rubber Grommet & EPDM Grommet Rings
3. Oval Grommets & Oblong Rubber Grommets
4. Open Rubber Grommets
5. Rectangular Grommets
6. Square Rubber Grommet
7. Tapered Rubber Grommets, Grommet Plug & Grommet Seal
EPDM Rubber Grommet Applicance
EPDM Grommet are widely used in Aging resistance field, Waterproof field, Corrosion resistance field, and Electrical insulation field, like Cable grommets, wire grommets, desk grommet, electrical grommets, blind rubber grommets, blanking grommets, etc.
A: Outer diameter
B: Groove diameter
C: Inner diameter
D: Overall diameter
E: Groove width
EPDM Rubber Grommets Parting Line
Rubber grommet parting line & joint line location, not only depends on grommet designs & sizes, but also on grommets hardness & durometer
Grommet parting line demands affect grommet's molding price and unit price.