Rubber Cable Grommet
Rubber Cable Grommet, also known as Rubber Hole Grommets, Automotive Rubber Grommets, which are usually used to cover the rough and sharp edges of a hole in metal. This is done to protect another material as it is passed through this hole. For this particular type of application or process, a rubber grommet is usually used. When a wire must go through a hole in metal, a two-piece plastic grommet can be used. This type of grommet effectively and safely grips the wire and it is a very important accessory if you need to avoid pulling a power cord or wire at all cost.
Rubber Cable Grommet Main Material
Viton, FKM & Fluororubber
|Material||Abbreviation||Tear Resistance||Relative Price||Temperature Range|| |
|Natural||NR||Excellent||Good||-60F to 220F||Poor||Poor|
|Ethylene-Propylene||EPDM||Good||Excellent||-70F to 250F||Excellent||Poor|
|Nitrile||NBR||Good||Good||-30F to 250F||Poor||Excellent|
|Neoprene/ Chloroprene||CR||Good||Excellent||-60F to 220F||Good||Fair|
|Silicone||VMQ||Fair||Fair||-175F to F||Excellent||Fair|
Rubber Cable Grommet Shapes
As a professional silicone rubber products manufacturer, we are able to produce grommets in a variety of shapes, including:
Oval Grommets & Oval Shock Absorber
Square Rubber Grommet & Square rubber damper
Rectangular rubber Grommets &
Oblong Rubber Grommets & Oblong rubber isolator
Round silicone Grommets
Blind Grommets, Rubber Blanking Grommets, Blind Rubber Grommet
Closed Rubber Grommets, Blanking Grommets
Rubber Cable Grommet Advantage
Rubber cable grommet are less affected by the negative effects of UV light and ozone.
Rubber hole grommets are also more durable and tear & heat resistant.
Automotive rubber grommets do not dry up, crack and come lose easily.
Rubber grommets are more resistant to phosphoric, hydrochloric, sulfuric and Saltpeter acid.
Rubber grommets are more economical and practical solutions.
Rubber Cable Grommet Application
Our Company Advantages for Rubber Cable Grommet Production
Xiamen Better Silicone Co,.Ltd
1. Precision Own Mold-Making Technology since 1998, one stop service for silicone rubber compression molded components, plastic injection molded and liquid silicone rubber molding components.
2. In-depth knowledge of elastomeric materials molded
3. In-depth knowledge of fluid control technology.
4. Mature Experience of avoiding out of shape and damage from Production to Shipment: Materials Choice, Design Improvement and Packing Information.
5. Rapid prototyping with full sizes production equipment and production materials.
6. Experienced clean room and precision manufacturing technology.